Effective Date: 3 July 2023 Last Updated Date: 3 July 2023
By accessing and/or using the IN App, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the IN App.
- "IN App" refers to the social media platform provided by Impact Neighbourhoods International Pty Ltd.
- "You" refers to the user accessing and/or using the IN App.
- Material Terms
- The IN App is licensed to you, not sold, and you may use it only as set forth in these Terms.
- The use of the IN App may be subject to separate third-party terms of service and fees, including your mobile network operator's terms and fees for data usage, which are your sole responsibility.
- We provide the IN App on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, and our liability to you is limited.
- Any dispute between you and us will be resolved through arbitration, and you are giving up your right to go to court, except for matters that may be taken to small claims court.
- If you post any objectionable content on the IN App, we may take necessary actions, such as suspending or terminating your account or reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
The IN App is based in Australia and is designed and customized for use within Australia. You may use the IN App only if it fully complies with the laws of Australia.
- Age Requirement
The IN App is intended for individuals aged 13 or older. If you are under 13, you must obtain parental consent and supervision to use the IN App. If you are a parent or guardian allowing your child to use the IN App, ensure they are at least 13 and comply with these Terms.
- Changes to Terms
We may change these Terms at any time, and your continued use of the IN App after such changes means you accept and agree to the updated terms. If you object to any changes, you should discontinue using the IN App.
- Mobile Services
Accessing the IN App through mobile services is subject to your mobile carrier's rates and fees. You are responsible for determining if the Mobile Services are available for your device and complying with these Terms.
- Registration and Account
You must register an account on the IN App to access its full benefits, including posting user content. We may terminate or suspend your account and restrict your access to the IN App if you violate these Terms or engage in harmful activities.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using the IN App!